Monday, March 21, 2011

Pictures and Ali Edwards

First off I received a reply  to a comment I made from Ali Edwards, that was kinda exciting.       January 18, 2011
  • Terry said…
    Hi Ali
    I love your projects. I however do not have Photoshop/Elements, but would love to purchase some of you overlays and brushes. Can either one be used in another photo editing program, I have Microsoft Digital Image Suite.
    Thanks
    Reply»
    • ….
      January 18, 2011
      Ali said…
      Hi Terry – I’m not familiar with that program (someone who reads this might have more information). You could download a couple of my free brushes and see if they work. Here’s a couple links: http://aliedwards.com/2010/01/scrapbooking-with-your-computer-downloading-unzipping-organizing-digital-elements.html
      and
      http://aliedwards.com/2010/09/love-you-digital-scrapbook-freebie.html
      I’m pretty certain that you do I’m pretty certain that you do need Photoshop or Elements to use the layered templates.


      Now for some pictures.



      My nephew stayed here during March break. And his friend Gage came from Windsor and stayed at his grandparents. The three of them had a great time.
      Mike and Penny came over to play Settlers, Logan won. Rain was my partner, he was a big help.
      This collage is of some of the things we did during March break when Rain was here for the week. Of course we went to McDonalds. We also went to the Library and had a couple of games of Settlers. On the last night we went to Pizza Hut for supper.
      On Wed. night Ethan and Gavin came over for supper and a movie. The movie was  Open Season 2. It was a very cute movie. The boys had a lot of fun playing together.

No comments: