Sunday, February 13, 2011

It’s Been A Long Time

It has been such a long time since I last posted.  I kind of lost the desire to add to my blog. I haven’t even gone out much to take pictures. Although I did tonight because the sunset was so beautiful.
I have been trying my hand at designing digital embellishments and sentiments. When I have it the way I want, I will put them on my blog for testing. I will never be in Ali Edwards league, I would still like to try my hand at it. Even if I don’t make any money from it, I will save by using them on my own pictures and layouts.
I really want to try to make a December Daily. I have all of the supplies I need, I just don’t have the time. If I don’t get it done for Christmas 2010, I will have it ready for Christmas 2011.
I am still enjoying living in Chatham. My grandchildren are now 7 (Ethan & Rain) 6 (Gavin) & 1 and a bit (Sydney).
This past summer I traveled to San Diego, California. I had a wonderful time. I stayed with a good friend, Robin. I went to Sea World and swimming in the ocean.
_MG_8576
IMG_8586a
IMG_8677
The top picture was taken last week. It’s Ethan, Rain & Gavin.
The middle one was taken tonight.
The last one is of one of mom’s tulips that were given to her.

No comments: