Wednesday, June 30, 2010

#127

I can't believe how fast this year has gone. I moved to Chatham
a little over a year ago. It was a great move on my part, because
I am now closer to my family. Although Brittany and her family
live in London, so I am a little farther from them now, then when
I lived in Sarnia. There are 2 things I miss about Sarnia, the first and
and most important is I miss seeing Owen everyday and 2ndly
is the waterfront and all that that entails. Like sitting on a bench in
the cool breeze with some french fries, a walk in Canatara Park, 
the Animal Farm. But other than the Owen thing, I am glad I made
the move.
This summer is going to be busy. And I am going to California in July. .

Well I don't have much more to say. So I will post some pictures

                                               This was taken in Feb. in Erieau
                                                     

A flower in the garden and a rabbit in the yard.

Have a good day.

No comments: