Monday, January 7, 2013

2013

This is my first post of 2013 and my first in over 6 months. I have not had the inkling to do any posts until now. For now I am going to try a different approach and think of this as a daily journal. I'm not exactly sure how I will go about this, or if I will even keep it up, but I am going to try. I am hoping to do a project life type of album this year, so this will help me to keep everything in order.
I hope everyone has a wonderful new year with lots of hope, love and adventure.

#1 January 1, 2013


This was my mom's 75th birthday. She looks so good for 75. We had a surprise birthday party for her on Boxing Day. She was thrilled with that.
Sadly it also the anniversary of the death of my cousins 21/2 year old son, Kiran. My cousin Brian and his wife Sejal asked his family and friends to wear Kiran's favourite colour yellow on this day in remembrance of him. And then he wanted us to send him a picture of us dressed in yellow. So all that were here that day did just that. We felt honoured that we could do this for these beautiful people. 
Mike and Penny came over for the afternoon. And Ethan and Gavin wanted to come over to play with Rain. Logan and Cathy were already here. We ordered pizza and had a nice meal together.
Cathy and mom took off the decorations on the Christmas tree.
Amberley & Perry went to Sarnia for Perry's birthday. They met up with Owen, I was buying his Samsung tablet and he gave it to them to bring home to me. My laptop broke during the holidays, so when he said he would sell it to me I jumped at the opportunity. I was thrilled to get it, but it takes time getting used to a tablet, I had to stop thinking of it as a computer and start thinking of it as a mobile device.
All in all it was a good day.

 TV Shows And Movies Watched:
The Big Bang Theory

Black Widow

No comments: