Sunday, August 7, 2011

Free Photo Editing Software

2010 two of my favourite people
This photo was edited in befunky.com. It reminds me of the the Fugifilm Instax, that Ali Edwards uses in her Project Life album.

 
This editing program is called pixlr.com. I liked this one also for the different effects and the frames.
This one I used Photoscape. There are several things I like about this one. I like the many types of frames and collage pages it has.
For this one I used LunaPic, this software has several animations and frames, and different effects. It is pretty easy to use.
I used Phixr on this one, although it had a some interesting effects it is the one I liked the least.
And then there are the old standbys Picassa and Picnik. I use both of these all the time. It is nice to know that there is a software program that can do almost anything that you can think of.
Even though it is nice to be able to enhance, add an effect, or even change it completely the originals are nice to have.
I hope you enjoyed this little demonstration of free photo editing software.   
Happy editing.
All pictures taken by Terry Stull Allison

No comments: